Thursday, January 27, 2011

EPIC

EPIC: a very mis-used and over-used word. I will admit guilty to mis-using it, but we should put an end to it! You do not describe a hot dog as epic, you describe an ultimite battle as epic! In my epic pocket dictionary it descibes epic as a long poem about a hero's deeds. This definition, of course, is the noun, I'm talking about the usage of the word epic as an adjetive, the definition for the adjetive does, however come in relation, and very well might come from the noun's definition. The adjetive means (drum roll please) heroic. Now, sue me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt your hot dog is heroic. Here are some wrong and right examples of epicness.
Okay, forget it, all I find when type epic into google images are girls with big boozums and epic failures. So there you have it, the truth, even if you can't handle it. By the way, I've made one mis-use of the word epic in this post find it, comment telling me what it was, and you get a gold star!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment